Customer Service Representatives
Join our Talent Pool!
We are always seeking Customer Service Representatives to assist various clients/companies to professionally communicate services offered and product information. As a Customer Service Representative you may be required to also process orders, filing and must be tactful in managing customer queries and when necessary escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Description of Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Learning and communicating company or product information inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with other members of staff as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Assisting other team members as required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Any related or additional duties as required
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma or Certificate in Customer Service/Marketing/Administration or related field
- CXC General Education Certificate (MUST include Mathematics and English Language)
- Experience in Marketing and/or Sales (an asset)
- 1 -2 years similar role experience
- Computer Literate and knowledge of Microsoft Tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service