Drivers (Heavy T-Class 3,4,5)
Trinidad and Tobago, Port of Spain, Arima-Port of SpainGeneral
To perform driving duties at the point of production and client location, operating the vehicle and equipment in accordance with company, road safety requirements, and client specifications. To cater to the transportation requirements of all clients in accordance with their specifications so that on time performance, quality, and safety standards are always maintained.
Description of Responsibilities
- Provides the safe, timely and efficient transportation and movement of finished product and equipment between the production and client locations.
- Cleans and sanitizes workspace, building, grounds vehicles and equipment in accordance with quality control and company standards.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations of the road rules in accordance with the Company's procedures; ensures all health and safety standards are always met.
- Provides excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. Escalates and communicates any anomalies and client issues immediately to the Dispatcher or appropriate department.
- Be aware of and comply with all HSE rules and regulations inclusive of PPE, HACCP etc.
- Assists with other team/departmental activities as needed towards achieving organizational objectives; ensures that proper internal security measures are always adhered to.
- Five CXC O’ level Certificate with at least Grades I or II General Proficiency in English Language and Mathematics
- At least three (3) years of experience working in a team-oriented environment
- At least three (3) years of experience working in a Customer Service oriented environment
- At least three (3) years of experience in the use of heavy transport vehicles
- Ability to speak clearly to provide information by answering questions and requests
- Team player; demonstrates an ability to integrate well with teams members and to support other members of the team when needed.
- Strong customer service orientation/focus
- Safety and security - the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly