Trinidad and Tobago, Port of Spain, Arima-Port of SpainGeneral
To perform loading and general assistant duties at the point of production and client location. To cater to the requirements of all clients in accordance with their specifications so that on time performance, quality, and safety standards are always maintained.
Description of Responsibilities
- Provides the safe, timely and efficient movement of finished product and equipment between the production and client locations.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations in accordance with the Company's procedures; ensures all health and safety standards are always met.
- Provides excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. Escalates and communicates any anomalies and client issues immediately to the Dispatcher or appropriate department.
- Prepares all periodic documents, reports and HACCP logs within agreed quality and delivery standards, ensuring both timeliness and accuracy.
- Be aware of and comply with all HSE rules and regulations inclusive of PPE, HACCP etc.
- Assists with other team/departmental activities as needed towards achieving organizational objectives; ensures that proper internal security measures are always adhered to.
- Five CXC O’ level Certificate with at least Grades I or II General Proficiency in English Language and Mathematics
- At least three (3) years of experience working in a team-oriented environment
- At least three (3) years of experience working in a Customer Service oriented environment
- Ability to speak clearly to provide information by answering questions and requests
- Ability to build successful and long-term relationships
- Team player; demonstrates an ability to integrate well with teams members and to support other members of the team when needed.
- Safety and security - the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly